*** DEADLINE EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 15, 2018 ***
SCBWI BENELUX LOGO CONTEST
CALLING ALL ILLUSTRATORS!
The SCBWI Benelux Website needs a new logo!
Therefore, we invite you to submit your art for a logo contest. We need a banner and round logo to present the Benelux region’s activities for the next years.
As in all SCBWI logos, there should be a reference to a kite in some way or other. You are free to incorporate visual reference to our region, to books, to children, to reading, to writing or indeed anything you connect with SCBWI.
We look forward to seeing your submissions!
- You must be a current SCBWI Benelux member.
- Illustrations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
- Every illustrator can send up to three submissions.
- All digital files should be titled with the first and last name of the illustrator, followed by a number for multiple submissions. (i.e. “EU_John_Doe1.jpg”).
- Images should be 300 DPI, JPG files.
- Art must be in color in any medium, digital or traditional– please bear in mind: The winning piece will be vectorized for possible use as a poster.
- The winning submission will be used for the SCBWI Benelux website, and Twitter and Facebook sites.
Please bear in mind that those platforms require different dimensions.
→ On the website, the ratio is 5:1,
→ for Twitter it is 3:1
→ and for FB approx. 2.5:1 (851px x 315px).
Design your art in the ratio for the banner, and please indicate where to crop for the other formats. FB and Twitter also require a rectangle image and twitter a round one, which can be either an extra piece or a detail of the submitted piece.
- Do not mail your submission. SCBWI cannot be held responsible for art that is mailed.
The winning illustrator will receive one free annual subscription to SCBWI!